Beacon Health’s Supported Employment Services goal is to fill employer vacancies with qualified and productive employees who value and respect employment opportunities. We offer opportunities for adults recovering from mental illness to successfully find and hold a job through placement assistance and continuous support for working consumers.
What can Supported Employment Services do for you and your company?
- Help local employers find qualified and dedicated workers
- Provide additional on-site training for those placed through Beacon Health
- Save time – We have pre-screened individuals ready for work
- Reduce hiring costs
- Increased job retention with employment support
Who does Supported Employment Services serve?
- Lake County mental health consumers
- Businesses which are looking at better staffing and helping the community at the same time
Eight Guiding Principles of Evidence-Based Practice of Supported Employment
Refer to Ohio Supported Employment Coordinating Center of Excellence and Dartmouth College for more details about and resources for Supported Employment.
- A Competitive Job is the Goal
- Zero Exclusion Policy
- Consumer Preferences are important
- Rapid Job Search
- Systematic Job Development
- Employment is Integrated with Mental Health Services
- Time-Unlimited Support
- Personalized Benefits Planning
Call our Supported Employment Manager, at 440-639-3533 for additional information.