The Supportive Family Friendships (SFF) program at Beacon Health is for the family members of those with a suspected or diagnosed mental illness or co-occurring substance use disorder.
The SFF program provides:
- Much-needed, stigma-free support
- Opportunities to share experiences, concerns and resource information
- Mental health and substance abuse education
- Coping skills to deal with situations in healthier more efficient ways
- Tuesday Group (1st and 3rd) 6 to 8 p.m.
All Groups are held at Beacon Health.
If you are interested in participating, please contact our Family and Recovery Support Specialist at 440-639-2860 to schedule an orientation interview.